People who are having bad credit issues can utilize this Credit One Bank Card to make their credit score better. This platinum credit card has an annual charge of 0$ to 99$. You may get 1% money-back, if you go to specific places such as groceries, gas stations, etc.
Moreover, it has an annual percentage rate of 19.49% to 25.49% as it is always changing. Moreover, make sure that your credit card is in the safe hands as if it is lost so, you will have to submit a fine of 25$.
So, if you want to improve your credit history, want amazing discount offers, and coupons then you can use this platinum credit card. It will provide you many advantages in different ways. However, good credit cards have also some prominent competitors. Therefore, we have compiled some reviews from them.
Perks of having a Credit One Bank Card
- You can get different money-back rewards. One of the best examples is preapprovedtotal.
- The credit limit of your account gets increased by the organization.
- If your card gets stolen or in case you lost it so, don’t panic as you will not be responsible for the charges.
Feedback from the Opponents
There are some prominent competitors of Credit One Bank Card, which gave feedback to this platinumoffer credit card.
- Credit One Bank Card has been given a rating of 3.4 out of 5 stars by Wallethub.com.
- Nerdwallent rates this platinum credit card as 4 out of 5 and claim it as the best credit card.
- CreditCards.com has given 3 out of 5 stars.
Reviews from the Customers
- People said that its annual charges are high, but it is worth it because this platinum credit card makes your credit score so good and improved within a few months. (Source: Consumer affairs)
- Some of the people came up with a story that they lost their card. they said that they contacted the call agents and they helped them in getting their credit card back. Moreover, they didn’t ask for extra charges as well. (source: karma credit). Or If you wanna check your balance then see mybalancenow.